Terms and Conditions
Warm welcome from the blue-horizon.com.mv (the “Website”). This Website is provided only to assist customers in making reservations, confirming bookings, checking on our availabilities. Please make a note that the terms “we”, “us”, “our”, “Horizon II”, “Horizon III” “Dive Center” and “Blue Horizon” refer to Blue Horizon Pvt. Ltd., a company. On the other hand the term “you” is referred to all the customers who get access to this website.
Without variation of any/all the terms, conditions and notices set forth below is offered to you conditionally upon your approval. Therefore by accessing or using the website in any manner, you agree to be assured of the following agreement. If you are accessing or using please make sure you read the agreement thoroughly. Make sure you check this page occassionally for the to check the latest updated version of the agreement. Without any prior notice we reserve the right at anytime to modify the agreement at our sole discretion and the continuation of your access to this website indicates your acceptance of the latest updated agreement.
All the information, software, products, and services published on this web site may include in accuracies or typographical errors or may need to be updated. Changes are occasionally added to the information herein. We may make improvements and / or changes in this web site at any time. Blue Horizon Pvt. Ltd. makes no representations about the suitability of the information, software, products and services contained on this web site, provided ‘as is’ without warranty of any kind. Blue Horizon Pvt. Ltd. hereby revoke all warranties and conditions with regard to this information, software, products, and services, including all implied warranties and conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, title, and no infringement. We, Blue Horizon Pvt. Ltd. will not be accountable for any direct, indirect, punitive, incidental, special, or sequential damages arising out of or in any way connected with the use of this web site or with the delay or inability to use this web site, or for any information, software, products, and services obtained through this web.
Protecting Your Security
To certify that your belonging (Visa, AMEX and Master) card is not being used without your compliance, we may justify your name, address and contact number supplied by you during the booking process against appropriate third party databases.All information provided by you to us is securely processed in strict accordance with the Data Protection.
SITE USAGE AND PRODUCT/ SERVICE PURCHASE
Make yourself responsible for any booking made by person under your direction or control. Also be assured that all the information shared by you or on behalf , or by family members in using this site is true and confidential. Without restriction any false or fraud reservation of demand is illegal. Our travel reservation services/ facilities in this site is only to make genuine reservations, misusing of our site will result in you being denined to access.
The following are subject to change without any early notice:
*Contract prices due to change in fuel prices, taxes, exchange rate, cost of food etc.
*Terms and Conditions ( eg: cancellation policy)
*Furthermore, Blue Horizon is not responsible for other parties which are beyond control, such as flight delays, weather conditions, etc.
30% of the Payment should be made upon the final confirmation within 10 days and balance 70% should be settled 90 days before arrival date; otherwise booking will be cancelled automatically. Please refer to our cancellation Policy.
– In order to make a payment you must possess a valid credit or debit card issued by a bank acceptable to us. Blue Horizon Pvt Ltd retains the right to refuse any request made by you. When making a payment you undertake that all details you provide to us are true and accurate, that you are an authorised user of the credit or debit card used to make the payment and that there are sufficient funds to cover the payment.
– Payments shall be made through a linked payment gateway and will be processed directly by the Bank of Maldives Plc (the “Bank”) using Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology. Blue Horizon Pvt Ltd will not have access to your credit or debit card details.
– Upon receiving your order the Bank will carry out a standard pre-authorisation check on your payment card to ensure there are sufficient funds to fulfill the transaction. When you complete the online payment, funds will be deducted from your credit or debit card in the selected currency.
– It is the cardholder’s responsibility to retain copies of transaction records and Website policies and rules.
Cancellations will subject to the below fees accordingly:
Cancellation after confirmed reservation 20% of the invoice will be charged.
Cancellation within 150-120 days 30% of the invoice will be charged.
Cancellation within 120-60 days 50% of the invoice will be charged.
Cancellation within 60-0 days or last minute 100% of the invoice will be charged.
– Our trips includes travelling various destinations within Maldives. Blue Horizon urges you to investigate and to get information for your trip. Also please a note that while you are having the journey if anything has been damaged due to your involvement, you will be charged.
– Approval of our terms and conditions you are permitting Blue Horizon Pvt. Ltd. To communicate you in the form of messages, email, skype, phone call or any other instant communication method. All those communication will be protectively saved for customer service or later use.
ILLEGAL OR PROHIBITED USE
– As a condition of your use, you guarantee us that there will be no misuse of our website, data scrapping, numerous scans or screen scrapping. If we find any, actions will be taken and we have the authority to terminate from our website.
COPYRIGHT AND TRADEMARK NOTICES
© 2016 “Blue Horizon” is a registered trademark. All rights reserved. © Blue Horizon Private Limited. All rights reserved. Blue Horizon Pvt. Ltd. have the ownership of the copyright of all material displayed on this website. Anyone accessing this website may view and print material from this website for information purposes only. Any copyright material of this website is strictly restricted to non-commercial use only and must include this copyright notice. Blue Horizon Pvt. Ltd. is the owner of the trademarks Blue Horizon
GOVERNING LAW AND JURISDICTION
In the event of any dispute or claim associated with these terms and conditions, that dispute or claim shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Maldivian courts.
Blue Horizon Pvt. Ltd.
G.Light Grey (1st Floor)
Tel: +960 3321169
Fax: +960 3328797