Horizon III - Diving Liveaboard Maldives - Book Your Next Dive trip
Horizon III is the Ocean Oasis of the Maldives which focuses on Quality dive and the safety aspects. A twin engine yacht, with 12 Cabins that can accommodate 22 to 24 Divers, with restaurant, bar- fully provided with favorite drinks, spa, sun deck and Outdoor Hot Tub. We have 4 experienced dive masters on board. Our average ratio is 1 dive master for 6 divers.
What Can You See Under Water?
7 Nights Trip Highlights: (Approx 17 Dives)
- Rasdhoo Atoll: Experience the thrill of diving with hammerhead sharks and explore the stunning reef teeming with pelagic marine life.
- North Ari Atoll: Witness the mesmerizing presence of grey reef sharks, embark on an unforgettable night dive at Maaya Thila, and discover multiple manta cleaning stations.
- South Ari Atoll: Dive alongside majestic whale sharks and encounter breathtaking pinnacles in this captivating underwater paradise.
- South Male Atoll: Encounter grey reef sharks, graceful eagle rays, and other magnificent pelagic species while exploring a picturesque macro wreck.
- Vaavu Atoll: Immerse yourself in the traditional Maldivian channel diving experience as you encounter grey reef sharks, eagle rays, and other captivating pelagic creatures.
- North Male Atoll: Discover the beauty of stunning pinnacles that adorn the waters of this region, offering a visual treat for divers.
10 Nights trip Highlights: (Approx 24 Dives)
- Rasdhoo Atoll: Hammerhead Dive, Beautiful Reef with Pelagics
- North Ari Atoll: Grey Reef Sharks, Maaya Thila Night Dive, Multiple Manta Cleaning Stations
- South Male Atoll: Grey Reef Sharks, Eagle Rays, Other Pelagics, Beautiful Macro Wreck
- South Ari Atoll: Whalesharks, Beautiful Pinnacles
- Vaavu Atoll: Grey Reef Sharks, Eagle Rays, Other Pelagics, Traditional Maldivian Channel Diving
- North Male Atoll: Beautiful Pinnacles
14 Nights Itinerary Highlights. (Approx 37 Dives)
- Fuvahmulah Atoll: Tiger sharks, oceanic manta, and thresher sharks. Oceanic Island with incredible visibility.
- Huvadhoo Atoll: Whale sharks at night, silver tips, grey reef sharks, and many, many more.
- Addu Atoll: WWII wreck HMS British Loyalty, majestic manta cleaning stations, and tiger sharks.
- Laamu Atoll: Beautiful fish-filled channels with great shark encounters. Only on the Male to Addu trips.
- Thaa Atoll: Grey reef & white tip reef sharks plus the chance of Whale sharks at night
- Meemu Atoll: Enchanting channels with pelagic action, sharks, Eagle rays, and beautiful soft coral. Manta cleaning station
- Vaavu Atoll: A sunset/night dive at Alimatha, Vaavu atoll is a must to have a memorable experience with the resident nurse shark
- South Male Atoll: Grey reef sharks and eagle rays at the famous Kandooma Thila, a highlight on any trip
- Upper deck: 3 suites with a king-size double, 2 cabins with twin beds
- Main deck: 1 suite with a bunk syle bed and 1 double bed.
- Lower deck: 8 Standard Cabins
- Main deck: Air-conditioned lounge; comfy sofas, TV, book, music, beanbags, internationally stocked bar, dining area.
- Upper deck: Outdoor seating with deckchairs, Outdoor Hot Tub. sunbeds.
- Sun deck: Deckchairs, sunbeds, bean bags.
- Power Socket Adapters station (security cameras)
- WiFi: Data packages via a code are available to purchase on board.
- Diving Dhoni: 24m tender with 3 crew, fully equipped with compressors, oxygen, comprehensive First Aid and diving towels.
- Dive equipment rental: Guest can rent Full Dive Equipment. All divers are required to use a dive computer, SMB and reef hooks for every dive and a torch each for night dives. (Guests need to pre-book the dive equipment).
- A service of 4 dive guides including a German Dive Instructor.
- Dive tanks: Equipped with 12 litre Aluminium tanks as standard and 15 litre tanks on request. NITROX Available up to 32%
- PADI courses available: Advanced Open Water, Adventure Dives and Specialties. (Please prebook these).
- Medical: Oxygen, comprehensive First Aid available. Crew and staff is trained to adminster oxygen.
- Camera facilities under 24/7 CCTV: Charging stations, rinse tanks and camera table.
- (Length – Overall, Beam and Draft) Length 36 meters/Width 09.50 meters
- Engine 2 engines x 360 HP DOOSAN Daewoo (Dual Screw)
- Certified: Inspected and Certified by Ministry of Transport Male’, Maldives
- Navigation: Compass, Maps, GPS • Speed: 10 to 14 Knots
- Generators: AC 220V, 50Hz (British Sockets), 77 Kw DOOSAN x 85Kz DOOSAN
- Water Maker: 2 x 6 ton per day Aqua Reef
- Diesel 8 Ton
- Tender – 1: 18 meter Dhoni with 3 crew for transfers, diving or surfing or excursions etc.
- Tender – 2: 06 meter Boston Whaler with outboard engine for surfing and excursions.
- Brand Fire Extinguishers
- Oxygen Mask Emergency Oxygen kit on board
- First Aid Kit available on board